President of Chachoengsao Provincial Food Entrepreneurs Club Mrs. Boonmee Srisuk has announced that The Chacheongsao Province together with Chachoengsao Provincial Administration Organization (PAO) and Chachoengsao Provincial Food Entrepreneurs Club will hold Delicious Food and Good Products of Paet Rio Festival, 1 -3 May 2008 at Chachoengsao City Hall. She invites you to try delicious food and buy local productes which will be available during festival.
Activities at the Festival:
- - Hygienic food stalls & Food stalls decoration competition
- - Local desserts of Paed Riow demonstration
- - Stage performances, with Thep Prathan Music Band all 3 days
May 1 2008 Enjoy and cheer up Thai folk song contestants under 15 years
May 2 2008 Concert by celebrities
May 3 2008 Enjoy and cheer up Thai folk song contestants
- - Popular desserts of Chacheongsao Province
- - Delicious food from hygienic qualified restaurants
- - Export-graded Mangoes from Chachoengsao Provincial Mango Orchardist Co-operative as well as trying Khao Niow Mamuang or Sticky rice steamed with coconut milk served with ripe mango
- - Free food coupons from all restaurants everyday
- - 3-5 star OTOP products from all over the countries
- - Quality handicrafts and industrial products
- - Garments and leather products from factories
- - Relax yourselves with healthy massage
Mrs. Athicha Rojjanasuwan, the Director of TAT central office region 8, said that with the fertility of Chachoengsao, agriculturists are able peroduce a lot of quality rice and mangoes for export to overseas countries. Moreover, this is the province which is the source of quality eggs and the biggest source for snappers of the western region. That makes Chachoengsao Province rich in fresh & delicious food as well as other local desserts in “gold” family [such as Foi Thong (Golden Thread), Thong Yod (Golden Drop), Thong Yip (Golden Pleat), Thong Ake (Imprinted Gold) and Thong Muan (Rolled Gold)], Chinese stuffed bun or Khanon Pia, grilled flour and coconut meat in Nipa Palm leaves or Khanon Jaak and so on.
TAT central office region 8 invites you to try delicious food, desserts, choose your own products of Paet Rio and visit tourist attractions, Sothon Wararam Woraviharn Temple, sightseeing by boat along Bangpakong River, visiting 100 year-old Khlongsuan and Baan Mai markets, paying homage to those sacred objects of the city and man made sand sculpture, for instances.
For more information contact Chachoengsao Provincial Food Entrepreneurs Club, Tel. 08-1928-8216 or TAT, central office region 8 tel. 0-3731-2282, 0-3731-2284, 1672 or visit at www.tat8.com
Reported by Khun Tuck Dechapanya
The material featured in this article is subjet to copyright protection and is protected by the Copyright Laws. A copyrighted work may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or publicly displayed without the consent of the author or copyright owner. Any unauthorized use of this website or any of its contents, in whole or in part, shall be considered copyright infringement. It is illegal for anyone to violate any of the rights provided by the copyright laws to the owner of this copyright. Khun Tuck Dechapanya does not give permision for any other websites and persons to copy or republish any part of this article.