Nakhoin Nayok Province in cooperation with government, private sectors and Tourism and Sport Ministry will hold The 3rd Khundarn Prakarnchon Mini-Half Marathon on Sunday 1 June 2008 at Khundarn Prakarn Chon Dam, Muang District Nakhon Nayok Province.
The winners of the Khundarn Prakarnchon Mini-Half Marathon will receive Queen’s Cup, Princess’s Cup and other Honorary Cups.
Types of competition
- Half Marathon 21.1 kilometers – Queen Sirikit’s Cup and other Honorary cups from 05.30 – 08.30 (Application Fee THB. 300)
- Mini Marathon 13 kilometers – Princess Sirindhorn’s Cup and other Honorary cups from 06.00 – 08.30 (Application Fee THB. 250)
- Walking – running for heath (Fun Run) 4 kilometers – The Governor’s Cup and other Honorary cups from 06.30 – 07.00 (Application Fee THB. 200)
Prizes for competition: All runners reaching the finish line will receive a medal.
Mrs. Alicha Rojanasuwan, the Director of TAT , Nakhon Nayok Office said that tourists taking part in the competition will have a chance to get closer to the nature. They will have chance to see a lot of tourist attractions and take part in many activities. Here is the list of attractions;
- Chulachomklao Royal Military Academy Museum
- 200 year-old Ordination hall
- 3 beautiful waterfalls; Sarika, Nangrong and Wangtakrai waterfalls
- Rafting at Naakhon Nayok Steam
- Cycling to inspect ways of life
- Mountain Climbing
- Relaxing in superb resorts
- Participating in the competition (Jun. 1st 2008) at Khundarn Prakarnchon Dam, the longest compressed concrete dam in the world.
- In the afternoon, spending around 30 minutes in paying a respect to Apaiyathan Statue at Kaeophichit Temple
- Prachin Buri National Museum
- Shopping and massaging at Chaopraya Apaiphubet Hospital
- Buying some tropical fruits such as durians, mangosteens, Satols etc…
For more information on competition 0-3731-3283.
For more routes information 0-3731-2282, 0-3731-2284, 1672 and www.tat8.com, daily inquiry from 08.30-16.30.
Reported by Khun Tuck Dechapanya
The material featured in this article is subjet to copyright protection and is protected by the Copyright Laws. A copyrighted work may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or publicly displayed without the consent of the author or copyright owner. Any unauthorized use of this website or any of its contents, in whole or in part, shall be considered copyright infringement. It is illegal for anyone to violate any of the rights provided by the copyright laws to the owner of this copyright. Khun Tuck Dechapanya does not give permision for any other websites and persons to copy or republish any part of this article.