Internet line cable fitter suffers an electric shock


On Friday morning 01February 2008  close to the Boh Fai Village entrance  50 years old fitter of communication service Mr.Trirong Sookprasert   has suffered an electric shock. Mr.Trirong has climbed up on the electric post as he was about to install cable for internet line. At that time internet cable has touched electric cable and there was loud explosion. Mr.Trirong fell down but fortunatelly for him he didn't fell down to the ground as his safety belt was hooked to the pole.

Immediately Service Manager Mr. Anupong Polchai with his team went to help Mr.Trirong Sookprasert who was hannging in the air. They were trying to bring him down. In a mean time accident team from Hua Hin Municipality has arrived with a dumper-car and brought Mr.Trirong Sookprasert down. His shirt was torn around his chest and his skin burned., he was unconscious. At the same time medical team has arrived and has treated Mr. Trirong at the scene of the accident. After one hour he has regained consciousness. He was taken to the hospital for a further treatment.

Reported by Khun Tuck Dechapanya

The material featured in this article is subjet to copyright protection and is protected by the Copyright Laws. A copyrighted work may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or publicly displayed without the consent of the author or copyright owner. Any unauthorized use of this website or any of its contents, in whole or in part, shall be considered copyright infringement. It is illegal for anyone to violate any of the rights provided by the copyright laws to the owner of this copyright. Khun Tuck Dechapanya does not give permision for any other websites and persons to copy or republish any part of this article.

sas