Thailand Golf Association (TGA) will host the 30th Asia Pacific Junior Golf Championships 2009 at Royal Hua Hin Golf Course in Prachuabkhirikhan. The Junior Golf Championships will take place during 13 - 17 May 2009.
The organizing committee would like invite junior golfers from Philippines, Indonesia, Chinese-Taipei, Thailand, Singapore, Hongkong, India, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan and Guam.
The famous Royal Hua Hin Golf Course is the oldest golf course in Thailand. You will enjoy this beautiful world renowned seaside resort with numerous impressive sightseeing landmarks and activities.
Information for Competitors
1. Date & VenueThe 30th Asia-Pacific Junior Golf Championship 2009 will be held from May 13 – 17, 2009 at: Royal Hua Hin Golf Course, Prajuabkirikhan.
2 ENTRY FEEThe entry fee is 30 US$/player.
3. Accommodation for players, delegates and parentsThe room only rate is 70 US$ for standard/twin room/2 persons/night.
4. TransportationTransportation will be provided between the airport and hotel, hotel and golf course during the practice day and tournament days at US$ 80 per person. (Timetable will be available at the lobby of the Hotel, players and officials will have priority).
5. Visa requirementsAll participants are advised to check whether they require a visa for entry into.
6. CurrencyThe currency in use is in Thai Baht. The approximate exchange rate is US$1.00 = THB 35.00
7. Dress CodeIt is the responsibility of each player to be aware of and abide by, the Dress Code for the Host Club. A copy of this will be posted on the Information Board at the Tournament Office. Both on and off the Course and in the Clubhouse, players should observe reasonable, inoffensive manner of dress allowing for tropical conditions.
8. Captain MeetingCaptain meeting is schedule on May 13, 2009 at 2:00 pm. Captain from each nation will be provided a captain tag. During the competition, Buggy is permitted for captain and can be rental at the ticket room which limit to 2 persons per cart.
9. Official Practice RoundAn official practice round will be available on May 13, 2009. This will be the only practice round allowed.
10. Practice RangeFree practice balls will be made available to competitors between May 13 to 17, 2009. The practice range is open from 06:00 am to 6:00 pm
11. RegistrationRegistration is open on May 13-14, 2009 only. All players MUST register at the Tournament Office before their starting time on the first round. On others rounds, competitors should report to the starter at the starting point 15 minutes before their starting time
12. Food & BeverageBreakfasts are provided at the official hotel from May 13 -18, 2009. All Participants are required to attend Welcome & Farewell dinners to which the times and venues will be later informed.
13. Equipment & ValuablesDaily lockers are available to secure your equipment and valuables. No responsibility is accepted by the TGA or the Club for loss of property. Golf bags can be left overnight at golf bag storage between May 13-17, 2009. However it is not advisable to leave valuables in golf bags. The Club will take every care, but will not be held responsible for any loss or damage.
14. WeatherThe weather in May is humid and hot with possibility of rain. Temperature will be around 30°C with high humidity.
15. InsuranceAll competitors are recommended to carry adequate personal and medical insurance.
16. Country Flag & National AnthemAll teams are requested to bring along their National Flag and National Anthem (in the form of CD) for the Opening Ceremony.
17. For further details:Thailand Golf Association
Address : Room No. 212-213,
Ratchamangla National Stadium 286,
Ramkhamhaeng Road, Hua Mark, Bangkapi,
Bangkok 10241, Thailand
P.O.Box 1190 Ramkhamhaeng Bangkok 10241
Tel : +66 (0) 2369-3777-9 (3 numbers)
Fax : +66 (0) 2369-3776
Email : email@example.com
Reported by Khun Tuck Dechapanya
The material featured in this article is subjet to copyright protection and is protected by the Copyright Laws. A copyrighted work may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or publicly displayed without the consent of the author or copyright owner. Any unauthorized use of this website or any of its contents, in whole or in part, shall be considered copyright infringement. It is illegal for anyone to violate any of the rights provided by the copyright laws to the owner of this copyright. Khun Tuck Dechapanya does not give permision for any other websites and persons to copy or republish any part of this article.